- Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons.)
- Masters of Business Administration (current)
- Member of Australia Institute of Building
Gary McKinnon is the General Manager of AIC Management Consultant’s global operations. Gary has a diverse range of residential, commercial, retail and urban renewal project experience, Gary has resided in Vietnam and China for in excess of 25 years. Gary’s role within the company covers all facets of the company management and is responsible for ensuring the strategic direction of the company. In Vietnam, Gary has been the Project Director on projects with a commercial value in excess of 700 million dollars and retains specific experience in the coordination of large scale mixed use projects.
- Pandora City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Cong Hoa Garden, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Somerset Central TD Hai Phong, Vietnam.
- Viglacera Executive Residences Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Aquaba Resort Phan Thiet, Vietnam.
- Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa, Nha Trang, Vietnam.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel & Residences, Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
- United Nations International School, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Rubyland Apartment, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Delta Caravelle Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hung Vuong Plaza, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tung Shing Club, Hanoi, Vietnam
- District 6 and 8 Masterplan, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Thanh Da Masterplan, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hon Tre Resort, Nha Trang City, Vietnam
- 3A Pharmaceutical office building, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Sanya Beach Resort, Hainan Island, China
- Regatta Point Office Block and Coolangatta Shopping Resort, Australia
- Australian Embassy Compound, Hanoi, Vietnam